8 Beauty Tips For Skin And Hair
Are you looking for at home beauty treatments for your skin & hair problem? Do you want to know how to get rid of skin and hair issues naturally and how to make your skin and hair smooth and sexier? Recently, Natural Health – Natural Beauty made a writing of top 8 natural, at home beauty tips for skin and hair. This writing is a collection of natural and effective solutions for a beautiful and healthy skin & hair from reliable sources. However, this writing is not intended to give medical advice, please make sure that you will consult with your medical practitioner before following at home beauty treatments presented in this article.
Top 8 Beauty Tips For Skin And Hair
Beauty Tip For Hyperpigmentation & Dark Spots
Red onions and lemon juice are naturally acidic. When they are combined together, these ingredients will create an effective treatment to dark spot & hyperpigmentation. Here is a simple recipe you can make for dealing with hyperpigmentation & dark spots.
Lemon Juice & Red Onions recipe:
- You blend ¼ of a red onion and squeeze 1 lemon to make a fresh juice
- Apply it to the affected area with a q-tip
- About 10 to15 minutes, you wash off this homemade treatment with the mild cleanser
Beauty Tip For Dry, Calloused Hands & Feet
To get a smoothing hand & foot scrub, you should combine almond milk with the leftover coffee grounds from morning roast. Coffee grounds offer the exfoliating benefits, which help reveal radiant skin. Almond milk, on the other hand, is rich in vitamin E & antioxidants that help protect your skin from the free radicals, which can damage cells & break down collagen. Here are some simple steps you can make for dealing with your dry, calloused hands & feet Almond Milk And Coffee Grounds recipe:
- Firstly, you combine two cups of almond milk with the coffee grounds in a large bowl
- Secondly, you scrub this formula in some circular motions on your feet and hands
- Finally, you rinse off with water
Beauty Tip For Dull Skin
The radiant skin can be treated from the inside out only by drinking a cup of peppermint tea. Here is a simple recipe you can make for dealing with your dull skin Ingredients:
- 10 mint leaves
- 300 ml hot water
- You infuse these mint leaves in hot water for about 5 minutes.
- You strain into a mug & drink.
Beauty Tip For Uneven Skin Tone & UV Damage
Strawberry is one of common ingredients that are found in at home beauty treatments. It is jam-packed with vitamin C. It also is a natural source of the salicylic acid that is often found in common anti-acne treatments to help cleanse skin and then keep flare-ups at bay. When this fruit is paired with honey that has anti-bacterial benefits, these ingredients will create a great at-home alternative solution to a store-bought mask. Here is a simple recipe you can make for treating uneven skin tone & UV damage
- You mash together 3strawberries with1 tbsp of honey
- You apply this mixture on the affected skin
- You wash off this mask with the warm water after 15 minutes
Beauty Tip For Dry, Frizzy Hair
When the weather becomes warmer, your hair will become dry and frizzy, and it is completely unmanageable. Coconut oil has moisturizing benefits and it is highly effective in nourishing your hair & battling frizz. To make a hydrating hair treatment with coconut oil, you will need to follow the following steps:
- You apply a tablespoon of the liquefied coconut oil throughout your hair after shampooing
- You leave the oil there for 5 to 10 minutes
- You rinse it out with the chilly water that can help close your hair cuticle and then seal in moisture and fight frizz
Beauty Tip For Blackheads
When your skin has blackheads, you should follow the advice below:
- Adjust the working mode, do not stay up too long, and do not work with the prolonged stress.
- Keep towels and pillowcases clean.
- Do not touch your face, do not squeeze blackheads
- Wash your face gently 2-3 times a day, do not rub hard, and do not pop pimples.
- Rinse with clean water or diluted tea.
- If the skin is very oily, you can use anti-oily cleanser.
- Do not apply the following products without advised by your doctors such as trangalar, diprosalic, synalar, gentrison, cortebios, flucinar, diproson, halog, self-dispensing ice cream, some herbal creams, some unidentified creams… because they will increase the acne and can cause skin atrophy, vasodilation, skin becomes rough…
- Avoid products that contain alcohol when blackheads
- Moisturize the skin when blackheads
- Wash your face regularly, from 3-4 times / day to keep your skin clean. Do not forget to wear a mask when on the road. Dust on the skin if not cleaned in time will make you have more blackheads.
- Need to be careful when using cosmetics and clean skin daily. Oily skin is not afraid alkaline, so you can use cosmetics with highly alkaline.
- Should promote drinking plenty of water every day, eat plenty of green vegetables, fresh fruits, and limit sweets and fats.
In fact, a reasonable diet: eating less spicy, hot, sugars, fats; eating more vegetables and fresh fruits (provide the necessary vitamins, water, antioxidants for the skin) will help skin and body be healthy.
Beauty Tip For Large Pores
To tighten your pores, you can apply these following tips:
- Wash your face clean 2 times / day by cleaning products that are appropriate for each skin type, especially for your oily skin.
- Makeup remover before bed
- Facilitate skin regenerated frequently by exfoliation
- Avoid shaving or using unsafe exfoliating products
- Do not steam too hot or squeeze acne often
- Increase water supply, decrease consumption of fat, oil and grease, eat less hot spicy, stimulants and sugary substances
- Eat fish, fresh vegetables (especially dark green vegetables such as spinach or broccoli) and fruits like cantaloupe, berries to provide vitamins to the skin. Sebum-reducing medicines (vitamin H), but must be instructed by your doctor.
- Apply cold towels: Put a small washcloth in the freezer, after cleansing, apply on face using it for a few minutes. This is like a facial exercise for your facial skin.
- Apply the peel of fruits on face: Cucumber peel, orange peel and more can be used to cover the face. The effects of these peels help tighten pores and control the resolution of oil on face and make beauty
- Squeeze lemon to clean face – Get a fresh lemon, a teaspoon of ice water, squeeze lemon into a glass of ice water and left to massage 1-3 minutes to clean skin. The, rinse with warm water. The natural acidity of lemon and ice cold work to tone and help tighten pores and reduce itching nodules.
- Apply eggs & olive oil – Mix one egg in half of a lemon squeezed, add a few grains of salt. Add some drops of olive oil and eggs into the water, stir the mixture. Preserve the mixture in the fridge, apply it on face 1-2 times per week. Uses: Improves large pores and make skin smooth and stretch.
Beauty Tip For Burnt Skin
You can obliterate the burnt traces on the skin directly by using natural skin care creams. In addition, you can fade away slowly and prevent new pigmentation spots forming by preventing skin aging, enhancing skin nourishment and regulating sexual hormones when disturbed. You should take more Vitamin A, E, C that are effective in the treatment of burnt skin.
Note: diets that are rich in vitamins A, E, C (grapefruit, orange, crimson …), avoiding directly contacting with sunlight, using properly beauty products will significantly reduce the risk of being burnt skin, dull skin and freckles.
Other in Natural Beauty
Best Foods For Younger Looking
The easiest and simplest way to improve the health is attaching a great for us habit to something that we do daily without even thinking about this, like eating. So the next time you are
Benefits Of Olive Oil For Hair
Many people are suffering from hair loss issues and they are trying to find natural remedies without any side effects. Sometimes hair needs a boost to give strength and shine. If you want to restore
Natural Skin Care Tips At Home
Beauty is what everyone in this world needs. We are so willing to try anything to get beautiful skin, but surely this can’t be an overnight miracle. Major percentages of our salaries aregoing for our
Best Vitamins For Hair Growth
Hair is a major thing when beauty is concerned for both men and women. But taking good care of hair is somewhat a tedious task in today’s life. Many do a lot styling to their
Benefits Of Castor Oil For Hair Growth
Castor oil is extracted from castor bean and the seed of castor plant. Its natural nutritional supplements supply various minerals and vitamins which are essential for good hair growth. Many dermatologists and beauticians recommend this
Best Vitamins For Skin And Sources
Undoubtedly, skin is the largest organ in the human body with various functionalities. Skin works as a protecting layer and protects all the internal organs safely. It protects the body from various climatic conditions such
Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Hair Growth
Coconut oil is a natural product which has benefits for both our health and beauty. When used in cooking, coconut oil can help reduce cholesterol and provides a number of antioxidants and natural antibiotic in
The Formula For An Efficient Hair Salon At Home
Healthy, soft and shiny hair makes women look more beautiful and attractive. Hair salons can make your hair look beautiful or you can have your own hair salon at home and do it yourself. If
Beautiful Skin With Tomatoes
Tomatoes are a popular food and are found in most family kitchens. Tomatoes are a proven healthy food that are rich in nutrients. Tomatoes contain a lot of vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and
Benefits Of Olive Oil For Skin
Olive oil is one of the natural products that has a very high nutritional value, as well as other uses that were discovered long before we found it was good for the skin. The effect